Showpad Careers | Apply For Strategy Project Manager Jobs At Showpad Careers Portal. Showpad Jobs | Jobs at Showpad | Jobs in Showpad | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in Showpad UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at Showpad UK | Showpad Strategy Project Manager Jobs | Showpad Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Showpad UK | Vacancies At Showpad | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
Showpad Careers | Online Jobs UK
Showpad Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Showpad UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That Showpad Released A Hiring Notification For Strategy Project Manager Position. And You All Know Showpad Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Showpad And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Showpad Careers Apply For Strategy Project Manager Jobs In London
Showpad Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Showpad Because Recently Showpad Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Strategy Project Manager Jobs In Showpad UK. This Position Hired For London Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 44276.00 per year For Strategy Project Manager Position
Summery Of Showpad Strategy Project Manager Jobs London
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Showpad
Hiring Position:- Strategy Project Manager
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 44276.00 per year
Apply On:- www.showpad.com
Showpad Careers | Job Description
At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad revenue enablement platform allows revenue-generating teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognised as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position: Strategy Project Manager
The Strategy Project Manager (“SPM”) is responsible for the end-to-end project management of strategic go-to-market projects for Showpad. The SPM will manage project intake, scoping, approach definition, execution, and reporting for cross-functional projects that answer to strategic questions or needs in go-to-market. This responsibility will involve strong collaboration with cross-function stakeholders (including VPs and Executives) as well as collaboration with analysts supporting execution. The SPM will often manage or support several projects simultaneously.
This position will report into the Director of Strategy & Business Intelligence, but will work closely with peers in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Services, Sales Enablement, Product, Engineering, and beyond.
Skills and qualifications:
What we are looking for
- 4-5 years of experience in project, planning, and/or program management of company-wide and cross-departmental projects in a global environment
- Experience managing projects for and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Strong ownership mindset and ability to drive results in complex, open-ended projects with limited supervision
- Ability to understand and methodically solve complex business problems by breaking them down into manageable and addressable components
- Advanced skills in collaborating with peers inside and outside of team, creating champions, and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Skill in communicating to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Clear passion for project management, tackling difficult problems, and having impact
- Eagerness to learn and develop own skills and to be a coach to others
A day in the life of a SPM
- Overall: own process for scoping and execution of strategic, cross-functional projects for internal stakeholders
- Run a strong “business problem intake” process by listening to input of various stakeholders, synthesising to key elements, and scoping the problem
- Design an effective and efficient project approach, including clear identification of data input needs, frameworks, supporting analyses, timeline, and resources
- Manage overall coordination and execution of project while maintaining an updated and transparent resource estimation, status, and next steps alignment
- Drive cadence with core team to achieve key project milestones, maintain shared next steps, and understand business recommendations
- Advocate for all stakeholders throughout the cycle to ensure they have the support to succeed (incl. functional leaders and analysts supporting project)
- Summarise and present progress and findings to various audiences as appropriate (internal team, direct manager, core team stakeholders, executives)
- Exercise creativity in overcoming obstacles and maintain a keen sense of when to involve direct manager for guidance
- “Consultant” or “Associate” experience at a top strategy consulting firm
- Relevant domain expertise (B2B SaaS, go-to-market, product management)
- Experience in go-to-market strategy,
- People management experience
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.