Save the Children Careers | Apply For Artists and Influencers Manager Jobs At Save the Children Careers Portal. Save the Children Jobs | Jobs at Save the Children | Jobs in Save the Children | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in Save the Children UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at Save the Children UK | Save the Children Artists and Influencers Manager Jobs | Save the Children Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Save the Children UK | Vacancies At Save the Children | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
Save the Children Careers | Online Jobs UK
Save the Children Careers– Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Save the Children UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That Save the Children Released A Hiring Notification For Artists and Influencers Manager Position. And You All Know Save the Children Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Save the Children And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Save the Children Careers Apply For Artists and Influencers Manager Jobs In London
Save the Children Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Save the Children Because Recently Save the Children Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Artists and Influencers Manager Jobs In Save the Children UK. This Position Hired For London Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 32725.00 – 38500.00 a year For Artists and Influencers Manager Position
Summery Of Save the Children Artists and Influencers Manager Jobs London
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Save the Children
Hiring Position:- Artists and Influencers Manager
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 32725.00 – 38500.00 a year
Apply On:- www.savethechildren.org.uk
Save the Children Careers | Job Description
The job of a Save the Children’s UK Artists & Influencers Manager is varied and rewarding
- Do you have experience of working with talent/artists/digital influencers and demonstrable experience of generating and delivering innovative ideas involving talent, to support specific campaigns or events?
- Do you have a good knowledge of media and marketing market, including tabloid, news and current affairs and an understanding of social media landscape, trends and developments?
- Are you motivated by our vision of creating a world where every child doesn’t just survive, but thrives, and can go on to change the world?
If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you!
We are Save the Children. Together, we fight for children every single day so that they can make their mark on the world and build a better future.
We stand side by side with children in the toughest places to be a child. We do whatever it takes to make sure they survive, get protection when they’re in danger, and have the chance to learn.
The Artist and Influencer Team (A&I) is part of the Media & Corporate Communications Department, which sits within the Policy, Advocacy & Campaigns Division. The department as a whole exists to create and disseminate content about children’s lives; to shape national and international debates; apply pressure to national and international decision-makers (through championing children’s voices and publicising the consequences of their actions / inaction); recruit and retain mass and specialist audience supporters, and; enhance the corporate reputation of the organisation. It also works closely with the Fundraising & Marketing Division to create substantial and sustainable change for children.
A hub of expert Artist and Influencer knowledge, the A&I team works with a network of high-profile individuals, advising across all areas of the charity to help creatively bring to life campaigns, activities, special events, fundraising initiatives and more.
The A&I Manager will work with internal and external stakeholders to develop, manage and deliver complex projects in support of Save the Children’s campaigns. You will find the right artists and influencers to authentically stand with children, amplify their voices, champion their rights and advocate for their needs. You will work with the rest of the A&I team to build a strong roster of high-profile supporters, influencers and ambassadors, developing them to become passionate advocates for children’s rights, delivering audience cut-through, fundraising objectives and helping build Save the Children’s brand.
You will juggle both long-term and short-term projects and be responsible for the team’s Digital Influencer strategy, working with stakeholders across the organisation to build an active pool of digital first talent who passionately campaign with us.
- Work closely with Save the Children’s A&I Lead and Senior Manager to develop and deliver the A&I strategy across key moments for the organisation
- Work with cross organisational team to develop robust Influencer Programme, with responsibility for managing the development of this area and ensuring its success
- Alongside A&I team members, responsible for identifying and delivering the right blend of high profile personalities – both UK and global – to support projects, activities and objectives across PR, digital, events, campaigning, partnerships and other. A focus on diversity and inclusion is essential
- Work with the internal PR & news, digital and creative teams, publicists and agents to create strategic partnerships that will maximise positive media, online and digital coverage, raise money and engage and activate Save the Children’s key audiences
- Spot opportunities and devise A&I activations that raise awareness and visibility of Save the Children amongst key target audiences with the aim of recruiting new supporters and encouraging them to take action
- Develop and maintain relationships with current artists and influencers, developing their involvement with Save the Children in creative and innovative ways
- Target and recruit new A&I supporters, whilst nurturing long term relationships with a view where relevant, to eventual commitment on Ambassador level. Keep up to date with supporters’ broader schedules, spotting new opportunities for engagement as they arise
- Develop and maintain key external networks, including talent & PR agencies, identifying up-and-coming talent as well as existing prospects
- Organise international programme visits, liaising with the programme and other relevant teams to deliver to high professional standards, including clear briefing packs and schedules
- Ensure that high profile supporters match Save the Children’s values and principles, undertake risk checks where appropriate and ensure they fit with the campaign audience and the brand
- Write and present inspiring proposals for artists, agents, managers and publicists, translating and defining the right pitch for the right potential ambassador
- Support all A&I activities which may include booking Hair/MakeUp Artists, booking cars, writing call sheets and other responsibilities as required
- Ensure that relevant Save the Children policies, including child protection policies are adhered to
- Be prepared to travel at short notice internationally and to work unpredictable hours
- Help ensure that all databases, documents and relevant lists are up to date
Experience and Skills
- Experience of working with digital influencers including building content and delivering activations
- Experience of working with talent – including those with global reach – in a range of settings
- Excellent personal networks with key talent, management, PR agents and other.
- Demonstrable experience of generating and delivering innovative ideas involving talent, to support a specific campaign or event
- Strong inter-personal skills including sound persuasive and negotiating abilities
- Capacity to work reactively, spotting opportunities presented by external events and acting quickly to take advantage of them.
- Excellent IT literacy, communication and written skills.
- Experience of using Social media management platforms, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to pitch and secure involvement of new talent, through written approaches and one-to-one meetings
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner, in a fast paced, pressured environment.
- Willingness to travel overseas at short-notice to developing world countries.
- Comprehensive knowledge of media and marketing market, including tabloid, news and current affairs
- Understanding of social media landscape, trends and developments and ability to suggest ways to utilise them
- Personal commitment to Save the Children’s core values and mission
Ways of Working:
Remote First – The majority of our roles can be performed remotely, however you may work from the office as often as you wish. Whilst you will be predominantly working from home, we may at times require you to come to your contracted office (up to 2-4 days per month or 6-8 days per quarter). Note: This will be agreed with your Line Manager and team. This is intended to be time spent on collaborating with colleagues and relationship building.
On-site – There are certain roles that cannot be performed remotely and so your role will be based in an office location and you may occasionally be able to work from home.
Flexible Working – We are happy to discuss flexible working options at interview.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Save the Children UK believes in a world that is fair, inclusive and equitable where all children have the opportunity to change their world. We apply this to our workforce and we are committed to developing and supporting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organisation where all employees have a sense of belonging and feel that they can be “Free to Be Me”. We are mot looking for just one type of person – we want to recruit people who can add fresh perspectives, innovative ideas or challenge that disrupts the risk of group think.
We are especially interested in people whose childhood experiences – of life on a low income, of migration, of being in a racialised community, of the care system, of being LGBT+ or in an LGBT+ family or living with (or with someone with) a disability – help us to see things we might otherwise miss. Whatever your story is we want to hear it because we know that different voices, ideas, perspectives and knowledge, working together will enable us to better the lives of children around the world. This is the reason why we are all here.
To see our full statement please visit this link: https://jobs.savethechildren.org.uk/our-policies/diversity/
Save the Children is committed to paying staff in a fair and equitable way and will benchmark all salary offers in line with the pay of existing staff. To see our full offer please visit this link: https://jobs.savethechildren.org.uk/what-we-offer/
Candidates should note that unfortunately it is not our policy to reimburse expenses accrued when attending interviews at Save the Children UK unless you are requested to attend an interview in an alternative location to where the role is based.
Any Employment with Save the Children UK will be subject to the following checks prior to your start date:
- a satisfactory police record check to include a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and/or an International Criminal Record Check (If applicable)
- receipt of satisfactory references
- proof of eligibility to work in the national location for this role