Royal Voluntary Service Careers | Apply For Deputy Service Manager Jobs At Royal Voluntary Service Careers Portal. Royal Voluntary Service Jobs | Jobs at Royal Voluntary Service | Jobs in Royal Voluntary Service | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in Royal Voluntary Service UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at Royal Voluntary Service UK | Royal Voluntary Service Deputy Service Manager Jobs | Royal Voluntary Service Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Royal Voluntary Service UK | Vacancies At Royal Voluntary Service | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
Royal Voluntary Service Careers | Online Jobs UK
Royal Voluntary Service Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Royal Voluntary Service UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That Royal Voluntary Service Released A Hiring Notification For Deputy Service Manager Position. And You All Know Royal Voluntary Service Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Royal Voluntary Service And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Royal Voluntary Service Careers Apply For Deputy Service Manager Jobs In Cambridge
Royal Voluntary Service Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Royal Voluntary Service Because Recently Royal Voluntary Service Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Deputy Service Manager Jobs In Royal Voluntary Service UK. This Position Hired For Cambridge Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 18291.00 a year For Deputy Service Manager Position
Summery Of Royal Voluntary Service Deputy Service Manager Jobs Cambridge
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Royal Voluntary Service
Hiring Position:- No jobs available at a times
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 18291.00 a year
Apply On:- www.royalvoluntaryservice.org.uk
Royal Voluntary Service Careers | Job Description
Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridgeshire
Full time, permanentOverview
Royal Voluntary Service hospital cafés, shops and trolleys are part of the fabric of the NHS and a real asset in their own right. Staffed by employees and volunteers, we provide an outstanding range of beverages and healthy food choices. Our customers love the fact that the money they spend with us pays for volunteer action in hospitals and the community.
Working alongside a friendly team, you will support the Manager in the day-to-day running of our shop and coffee bar in Addenbrookes Hospital.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- The effective running of the site in the absence of the Manager
- Supporting the delivery and continuous improvement of our service
- Supporting the recruitment, development and co-ordination of volunteers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Monitoring income and expenditure
- Operating the till and cashing up
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness complying with Health and Safety and food hygiene standards and ensuring all areas of the site remain tidy
- Completing general administrative duties
This is a permanent, full-time role working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
What you’ll need
Working in a hospital requires a special kind of customer service. Your ability to communicate with a variety of people in a friendly and cheerful way will make a real difference to someone’s day. The key is to adapt your approach to each person to ensure their needs are met.
- Experience of working within a care environment
- Experience of handling cash
- The ability to proficiently use industry standard IT systems
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
Ideally, you will have experience of working with volunteers and/or volunteer-led support groups.
What you get in return
We’re proud to be in the top 25 not-for-profit organisations to work for in the UK, based on ratings from Indeed. As a valued employee at Royal Voluntary Service, you will benefit from:
- A salary of £18,291 per annum
- 25 days’ holiday (pro rata) plus paid statutory Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Six weeks company sick pay
- A great pension scheme
- Enhanced Family Leave schemes
- An employee benefits package that gives access to an exclusive rewards website to get discounts and cashback online
- A 24-hour doctor line, financial support with dental/optical and other therapies
- A free and confidential employee assistance programme with up to six face-to-face sessions counselling included
- Extensive online and on the job training to ensure you will succeed in your role
- Opportunities to discuss flexible working
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The chance to make a positive, lasting impact that changes lives, communities and society
How to apply
Here at Royal Voluntary Service, we’re committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We want to be a charity that’s representative of the communities we serve, which is why we strive for diversity of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective.
Join Royal Voluntary Service and together we can change lives, change communities and change society.
Dates to bear in mind
The closing date for this role is 28th October 2022. However, we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Assistant Retail Manager, Retail Supervisor, Assistant Shop Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Retail Team Leader, Shop Supervisor, or Store Supervisor.