OrderWise Careers | Apply For Marketing Executive Jobs At OrderWise Careers Portal. OrderWise Jobs | Jobs at OrderWise | Jobs in OrderWise | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in OrderWise UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at OrderWise UK | OrderWise Marketing Executive Jobs | OrderWise Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In OrderWise UK | Vacancies At OrderWise | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
OrderWise Careers | Online Jobs UK
OrderWise Careers– Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In OrderWise UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That OrderWise Released A Hiring Notification For Marketing Executive Position. And You All Know OrderWise Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With OrderWise And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
OrderWise Careers Apply For Marketing Executive Jobs In Lincoln
OrderWise Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In OrderWise Because Recently OrderWise Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Marketing Executive Jobs In OrderWise UK. This Position Hired For Lincoln Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 25000.00-35000.00 a year For Marketing Executive Position
Summery Of OrderWise Marketing Executive Jobs Lincoln
|Recruiting Company / Department :- OrderWise
Hiring Position:- Marketing Executive
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 25000.00-35000.00 a year
Apply On:- www.orderwise.co.uk
OrderWise Careers | Job Description
Want to take your marketing career to the next level? Come and join an award-winning UK technology company.
We’re looking for a talented, experienced marketing professional to help deliver a comprehensive programme of campaigns and content – supporting exciting growth across multiple solutions and industry verticals.
In the role, you’ll leverage the full marketing mix to promote our technology products and services. You’ll play a key role helping the Marketing Manager to develop the company’s strategic approach, then lead on the successful execution of our plans.
- Lead on the development of our brand identity, tone of voice and messaging.
- Identify and execute relevant opportunities for media coverage.
- Plan and deliver inbound and outbound campaigns in line with the company plan.
- Create and distribute materials which generate target enquiries for the business.
- Report on success and areas of improvement across our lead-generation programmes.
- Understand and bring to life our customer pain points and value proposition.
- Produce content and collateral that supports successful sales execution.
- Manage the storage and distribution of our comprehensive asset library.
- Collaborate with and manage suppliers, agencies, third parties and partners.
- Represent the company and our brand in the industry as required.
- Engage in team planning sessions and present updates on project progress.
What we need from you
- Experience creating and delivering comprehensive marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable advanced use of typical marketing platforms such as CRM, marketing automation, content management systems and more.
- Proven track record creating various short- and long-form content.
- Ability to lead projects and support/manage other stakeholders through the process.
- Understanding of business challenges, buying processes and how to position solutions for senior decision-makers.
- First-class planning and organisation.
- Enthusiasm, positivity and a solution-focused mentality.
What we can offer in return
By working as part of our team, we want all our colleagues to feel:
- Alongside statutory leave, we offer additional holiday for your birthday, and for each year you work with us.
- Flexitime and flexible breaks to provide that all important work-life balance.
- Hybrid working between the office and home.
- Wellbeing support, including flu shots and professional mental health support.
- Subsidised ‘Hive’ café, offering food and beverage options throughout your day.
- Team events and perks, including free lunches on ‘Team Days’.
- Competitive salary.
- Regular team and company events, including our annual ‘Colleague Awards’ night.
- A company gym to use throughout the week.
- Colleague discounts from local and national providers.
- We also offer other occupational benefits including death in service and critical illness cover.
Who We Are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 Dependent on Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click here
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year