Neo4j Careers | Apply For Customer Success Architect Jobs At Neo4j Careers Portal. Neo4j Jobs | Jobs at Neo4j | Jobs in Neo4j | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in Neo4j UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at Neo4j UK | Neo4j Customer Success Architect Jobs | Neo4j Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Neo4j UK | Vacancies At Neo4j | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
Neo4j Careers | Online Jobs UK
Neo4j Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Neo4j UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That Neo4j Released A Hiring Notification For Customer Success Architect Position. And You All Know Neo4j Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Neo4j And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Neo4j Careers Apply For Customer Success Architect Jobs In London
Neo4j Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Neo4j Because Recently Neo4j Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Customer Success Architect Jobs In Neo4j UK. This Position Hired For London Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 46087.00 per year For Customer Success Architect Position
Summery Of Neo4j Customer Success Architect Jobs London
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Neo4j
Hiring Position:- Customer Success Architect
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 46087.00 per year
Apply On:- neo4j.com
Neo4j Careers | Job Description
What You’ll Do:
- Establish, build and maintain positive, trusted relationships at all decision levels within assigned accounts
- Serve as a technical champion within Neo4j for the successful execution of our customers’ enterprise solutions, from initial deployment (definition / design, set-up, testing, launch, and roll out) to on-going production
- Advocate for the customer within Neo4j with respect to customer’s requirements and goals, particularly with Product Management and Product Engineering.
- Maintain an awareness of the customer’s unique implementations and project milestones, and disseminate that knowledge to other resources throughout Neo4j, as needed.
- Utilize this awareness to proactively provide advice and consultation to customers on planned timelines and objectives
- Using data collected throughout the customer journey, work cross-functionally to proactively offer technical and account-related support to customers.
- Act as a key escalation point to help defuse critical issues
- Review data model design and assist Cypher query tuning (SQL for graphs) to address performance needs and expand use cases.
- Efficiently troubleshoot various technical challenges in a variety of cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc) and on premises environments
- Deliver custom onboarding training/bootcamps for assigned accounts as required
- Facilitate technical aspects of QBRs and Center of Excellence programs for assigned accounts
- Provide regular status reports on technical health of the project to internal stakeholders
- Hold regular (weekly/bi-weekly/monthly) scheduled calls with assigned customer accounts to provide guidance and advice on forward-looking plans, as well as understand and provide status and escalations on current open issues
- Educate and promote best practices for leveraging Neo4j Customer Support based on assigned customer’s unique experiences and challenges
- Stay current on Neo4j’s portfolio of products, features, solutions, integrations and overall offerings
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to ensure high renewal rates and customer satisfaction
- Assume ultimate accountability for the technical success of portfolio customers
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in a customer or account management role
- Strong Customer facing experience with exceptional relationship and trust building skills
- Proficient in controlling customer situations, setting customer expectations appropriately, and creating resolution plans, as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and processes and to articulate the business context of the Neo4j solution
- Excellent interpersonal communications and technical/business writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze time-critical situations, skillfully negotiate and problem-solve
- High level of initiative, energy and ability to work well in a team environment
- Hands-on experience in Java or JVM based technologies, with full life-cycle product implementation experience
- Possess demonstrated proficiency in Linux (primarily) and Windows (secondary) environments (#1 and #2 most common OS’s, respectively).
- Ability to work independently.
- Preferred language English speaking and German
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering; MBA, or MS in Computer Science highly desirable.
- Demonstrated success in an early to mid-stage companyExperience in Relational or NoSQL database technologiesExperience working with globally dispersed teams in US/Europe/APAC
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Neo4j:
Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.