Leviat Careers | Apply For General Operator Jobs At Leviat Careers Portal. Leviat Jobs | Jobs at Leviat | Jobs in Leviat | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in Leviat UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at Leviat UK | Leviat General Operator Jobs | Leviat Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Leviat UK | Vacancies At Leviat | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
Leviat Careers | Online Jobs UK
Leviat Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Leviat UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That Leviat Released A Hiring Notification For General Operator Position. And You All Know Leviat Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Leviat And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Leviat Careers Apply For General Operator Jobs In Sheffield
Leviat Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Leviat Because Recently Leviat Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For General Operator Jobs In Leviat UK. This Position Hired For Sheffield Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 9.50-9.60 an hour For General Operator Position
Summery Of Leviat General Operator Jobs Sheffield
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Leviat
Hiring Position:- General Operator
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 9.50-9.60 an hour
Apply On:- www.leviat.com
Leviat Careers | Job Description
· Working safely in a fast paced production cell on rotating shifts 05:55-14:00 and 13:55-22:00
· Load, operate and unload a shot blasting machine
· Visual inspections and tolerance checks with checking gauges and measuring equipment
· Finishing work – cap, grease, label and pack into crates
· Ability to plan workloads and make timely decisions to ensure good product flow through the area
· Ability to problem solve and offer improvement ideas related to improving safety, processes, activities and efficiencies.
· Experienced in working in lean manufacturing production cells.
· Ability to work in a small team with a large product range, identify small differences within the range to ensure correct labelling and packing into the correct locations.
· Excellent timekeeping and attendance
· Flexibility and willingness and ability to learn new skills – all necessary training delivered in house or by subcontract people on site with us.
The right person has opportunity to develop into one or more of these roles: Automatic band saw operator, robot welding cell operator, manual MIG and TIG welding duties. All training to a high standard will be delivered in house.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£9.60 per hour
- Yearly bonus
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)