KIMS Hospital Careers | Apply For Practice Administrator Jobs At KIMS Hospital Careers Portal. KIMS Hospital Jobs | Jobs at KIMS Hospital | Jobs in KIMS Hospital | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in KIMS Hospital UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at KIMS Hospital UK | KIMS Hospital Practice Administrator Jobs | KIMS Hospital Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In KIMS Hospital UK | Vacancies At KIMS Hospital | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
KIMS Hospital Careers | Online Jobs UK
KIMS Hospital Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In KIMS Hospital UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That KIMS Hospital Released A Hiring Notification For Practice Administrator Position. And You All Know KIMS Hospital Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With KIMS Hospital And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
KIMS Hospital Careers Apply For Practice Administrator Jobs In Maidstone
KIMS Hospital Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In KIMS Hospital Because Recently KIMS Hospital Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Practice Administrator Jobs In KIMS Hospital UK. This Position Hired For Maidstone Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 21000.00 a year For Practice Administrator Position
Summery Of KIMS Hospital Practice Administrator Jobs Maidstone
|Recruiting Company / Department :- KIMS Hospital
Hiring Position:- Practice Administrator
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 21000.00 a year
Apply On:- https://www.kimshospitals.com
KIMS Hospital Careers | Job Description
To provide administrative support to KIMS Hospital Medical Secretaries. This role is a development opportunity for someone who is interested in understanding the full Medical Secretary role.
This role requires a well-organised, and forward-thinking individual, who is able to multi-task, work hard and maintain good level of attention to detail.
This role will be working 37.5 hours per week.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Take on specific administration tasks to support the Medical Secretary Team
- When required act as the link between consultants, patients and KIMS Hospital
- Typing of clinical correspondence and audio typing where necessary
- Keeping records up to date and filing/scanning information for patient records
- To provide cover for members of the secretarial team during periods of sickness and annual leave
- Support the wider team with patient appointments and theatre bookings
- Proven administration background, secretarial experience is desirable
- Ability to stay calm when dealing with challenging and changing situations
- Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues, managers and other stakeholders
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent planning and time management skills
KIMS Hospital employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- 33 Days annual leave plus extra time off for your birthday
- Life Assurance
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Free Eye Test
- Subsidised staff bistro
- 40% staff discount on some KIMS Services
If you do not receive a reply within 1 working week from the closing date, please assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Previous applicants need not apply.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, Lily would be happy to help. Please give her a call on 01622 538217 or email [email protected]
At KIMS Hospital we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive working environment. We strive to create a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Any offers of employment made by KIMS Hospital for this/these position(s) will be subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and receipt of a satisfactory DBS Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Information about the DBS checks can be found at https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Posted 30th September 2022