Homebase Careers | Apply For Sales Consultant Jobs At Homebase Careers Portal. Homebase Jobs | Jobs at Homebase | Jobs in Homebase | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in Homebase UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at Homebase UK | Homebase Sales Consultant Jobs | Homebase Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Homebase UK | Vacancies At Homebase | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
Homebase Careers | Online Jobs UK
Homebase Careers– Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Homebase UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That Homebase Released A Hiring Notification For Sales Consultant Position. And You All Know Homebase Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Homebase And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Homebase Careers Apply For Sales Consultant Jobs In Reigate
Homebase Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Homebase Because Recently Homebase Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Sales Consultant Jobs In Homebase UK. This Position Hired For Reigate Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 18000.00-22000.00 a year For Sales Consultant Position
Summery Of Homebase Sales Consultant Jobs Reigate
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Homebase
Hiring Position:- Sales Consultant
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 18000.00-22000.00 a year
Apply On:- www.homebase.co.uk
Homebase Careers | Job Description
Homebase is looking for a Sales Consultant – Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms to join our team on a permanent basis.
Base salary £18,000 to £22,000 plus uncapped commission. Yearly, realistic on-target earnings exceed £45,000. However as we said our commission is uncapped – so the sky is the limit!
Working Hours – 40 hours per week. 5 days of 7, including regular weekends.
Founded in 1979, Homebase is one of the UK’s leading home improvement and garden retailers. The company operates over 160 stores across the UK and Ireland, employing in excess of 8,000 people throughout its store estate, distribution centres and support offices.
Its product range includes painting and decorating, plants, garden tools and accessories, kitchens and furniture.
People don’t just visit us for a tin of paint or a packet of screws. They’re looking for fresh ideas and inspiration for their home and gardens. To make their house a home. And that’s what makes a career at Homebase so rewarding.
About the role:
As a Sales Consultant your role will be to deliver a Homebase journey to our customers, ensuring they receive a great and memorable service right from the very start of their journey while choosing their new kitchen and bedroom. Your role will be to understand the customers’ requirements and be able to convert them into inspiration designs.
Key responsibilities of our Sales Consultant:
- Deliver memorable service and an outstanding customer experience through the Homebase customer journey to deliver both my personal targets and support the total Showroom targets
- Support Showroom Advisors and other Team Members taking leads through observational coaching and recognise their performance when appropriate
- Find inspirational solutions for our customer’s projects, providing an industry leading service, from the first meeting, right through to a full aftercare service
- Promote all of our services including finance and installation (where available), and follow process to ensure remedial costs are minimised
- Support the Store Manager with the delivery of effective communications to ensure the showroom team are fully engaged and are kept up-to-date on all new products and services
- Be aware of the external sales environment /carry out competitor visits using the observations to support Homebase performance
- Have overall responsibility for the standards on our showroom, including the implementation of promotions
- Ensure all customer journey data is on the CRM system in line with company requirements and GDPR guidelines
What we are looking for in our Sales Consultant:
- Previous experience within a sales targeted environment
- Experience with a customer experience environment
- Experience of Using CAD to design for a third party
- Strong communication and relationship building
- Commercially aware
Benefits of becoming our Sales Consultant:
- Commission Scheme
- 22 days’ holiday plus Bank holidays
- Uncapped Staff discount
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Bupa Anytime Healthline
- Bupa Discount Portal
- Discretionary Bonus (paid quarterly)
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Sales Consultant, please click ‘Apply’ now.