bp Careers | Apply For Communications Coordinator Jobs At bp Careers Portal. bp Jobs | Jobs at bp | Jobs in bp | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in bp UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at bp UK | bp Communications Coordinator Jobs | bp Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In bp UK | Vacancies At bp | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
bp Careers | Online Jobs UK
bp Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In bp UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That bp Released A Hiring Notification For Communications Coordinator Position. And You All Know bp Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With bp And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
bp Careers Apply For Communications Coordinator Jobs In London
bp Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In bp Because Recently bp Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Communications Coordinator Jobs In bp UK. This Position Hired For London Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 300.00 – 350.00 a week For Communications Coordinator Position
Summery Of bp Communications Coordinator Jobs London
|Recruiting Company / Department :- bp
Hiring Position:- Communications Coordinator
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 300.00 – 350.00 a week
Apply On:- www.bp.com
bp Careers | Job Description
Location: City of London, Douglas House
Industry: Gas & Oil, Communications
Employment type: 6-month contract (opportunity to extend)
Daily rate: 300.00-350.00
Engagement via an umbrella company
We’re looking for a digitally savvy communications co-ordinator to join our tight knit team within I&E. Innovation, and digital, is key to unlocking many of the challenges of the energy transition, and within bp, Innovation & Engineering (IE) is the driving force behind that – the convergence of 3000+ science, engineering, and digital experts.
These are organised across eight sub-entities, comprising Applied Sciences, Digital Enterprise, Digital Product Management, Digital Security, Digital Technology, Digital Transformation and Integration, Engineering and Safety & Operational Risk Assurance.
Simply put, it is an environment brimming with passion and individuals who want to make a difference. Sometimes hectic, ideas and ingenuity are well-regarded and welcomed, drawing upon communications colleagues and external resources as required – writers, designers, producers, and beyond.
This role affords a great deal of latitude across a broad client base, working with several enthusiastic contacts, right up to and including the EVP, Innovation & Engineering’s office.
What you’ll do:
The communications coordinator plays a key role, in a small closely knit team. An organiser and juggler extraordinaire, you will relish a challenge, overseeing a variety of key activities, including, but not limited to:
- Entity-wide / functional communications, incorporating EVP activity
- Principal owner of I&E intranet and coordination of c.20 sub editors
- Social media: delegate EVP access for LinkedIn, and I&E Yammer group (record c.3,820 members and 2,750 active engagement)
- Host and deliver virtual events, inc. I&E webcasts and external speaker #digitaldialogue fireside chats, as well as extended support to localised events
- Serves as the interface to wider C&EA community, channel owners and specialists, including editorial, success stories and senior announcements
- Support key deliverables and projects across I&E i.e. Tallow Chandlers winners
- Works with and advises BA and I&E Comms Network members regarding sub entity activity acting as triage to external speaker requests, and adhoc queries
- Creative content, including copy, collateral, video footage etc. including I&E Stream channel