Boohoo.com Careers | Apply For Assistant Buyer Jobs At Boohoo.com Careers Portal. Boohoo.com Jobs | Jobs at Boohoo.com | Jobs in Boohoo.com | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in Boohoo.com UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at Boohoo.com UK | Boohoo.com Assistant Buyer Jobs | Boohoo.com Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Boohoo.com UK | Vacancies At Boohoo.com | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
Boohoo.com Careers | Online Jobs UK
Boohoo.com Careers– Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Boohoo.com UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That Boohoo.com Released A Hiring Notification For Assistant Buyer Position. And You All Know Boohoo.com Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Boohoo.com And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Boohoo.com Careers Apply For Assistant Buyer Jobs In London
Boohoo.com Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Boohoo.com Because Recently Boohoo.com Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Assistant Buyer Jobs In Boohoo.com UK. This Position Hired For London Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 23529.00 per year For Assistant Buyer Position
Summery Of Boohoo.com Assistant Buyer Jobs London
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Boohoo.com
Hiring Position:- Assistant Buyer
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 23529.00 per year
Apply On:- www.Boohoo.com
Boohoo.com Careers | Job Description
As an Assistant Buyer at Dorothy Perkins you’ll be innovative, driven and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be responsible for driving the success of the department within Dorothy Perkins. This will include constantly reviewing the critical path to ensure that department targets as well as deliveries are met on time and inline with the brand’s strategy. This role is based from our central London office in the heart of Soho.
We’re Dorothy Perkins, a brand for every woman, every day. Built on trust and heritage, we deliver quality pieces at great prices and have been dressing and inspiring women for more than 100 years. By developing inclusive collections that offer the latest trends, each item works for all the moments that matter to our customers.
Our vision is simple. We want to give our incredible customers what they want, when they want it. Our unique test and repeat model is the secret to our success. We travel the world and buy small quantities across a wide range – this lets us see what customers like, then we buy more. Seeing the popularity of our choices and products gives us a feeling of satisfaction and a job well done. We admit it’s addictive and a real source of pride for us.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a BAA on critical path and OPO management to ensure department targets are achieved and deliveries on time.
- Negotiating cost prices to achieve best prices and meet department BIM.
- Understanding open costings including fabric prices, consumption and fit amend implications.
- Awareness of department strategy, frameworks and OTB with the support of buyer/JB and merchandising team.
- Accountable for checking new in product daily to ensure all details of each product are correct online.
- Ownership of fit sessions and actioning fit comments direct to suppliers.
We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We want you to think big. Think trends. Be bold. Be brave.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Experience within a previous buying role.
- Comfortable working at pace. Agility is something you pride yourself on.
- A team player. Someone who enjoys going above and beyond to support others in the team where needed, especially during peak times.
- Passionate about all things Dorothy Perkins.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work.