Bluetownonline Ltd Careers | Apply For Graduate Network Manager Jobs At Bluetownonline Ltd Careers Portal. Bluetownonline Ltd Jobs | Jobs at Bluetownonline Ltd | Jobs in Bluetownonline Ltd | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in Bluetownonline Ltd UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at Bluetownonline Ltd UK | Bluetownonline Ltd Graduate Network Manager Jobs | Bluetownonline Ltd Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Bluetownonline Ltd UK | Vacancies At Bluetownonline Ltd | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
Bluetownonline Ltd Careers | Online Jobs UK
Bluetownonline Ltd Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Bluetownonline Ltd UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That Bluetownonline Ltd Released A Hiring Notification For Graduate Network Manager Position. And You All Know Bluetownonline Ltd Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Bluetownonline Ltd And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Bluetownonline Ltd Careers Apply For Graduate Network Manager Jobs In London
Bluetownonline Ltd Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Bluetownonline Ltd Because Recently Bluetownonline Ltd Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Graduate Network Manager Jobs In Bluetownonline Ltd UK. This Position Hired For London Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 28000.00 – 32000.00 a year For Graduate Network Manager Position
Summery Of Bluetownonline Ltd Graduate Network Manager Jobs London
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Bluetownonline Ltd
Hiring Position:- Graduate Network Manager
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 28000.00 – 32000.00 a year
Apply On:- www.bluetownonline.co.uk
Bluetownonline Ltd Careers | Job Description
Job Title: Graduate Network Manager
Salary: OTE £28,000-32,000 + bonuses, health care, 25 days AL + BH + Christmas office closure
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Acuiti is a network-centric market intelligence agency increasing transparency in global capital markets. We offer a range of research, events, benchmarks and intelligence products drawn from our networks of Senior Executives.
Acuiti was founded in 2019 to develop a new model for research and we have built a leading research business driven by a fantastic network of senior executives.
We are a small team of 5 fantastic people and are now looking to grow our headcount more as our business continues to expand.
Our office is in the heart of the City of London – a 2 minute walk from Bank Tube Station, as well as 4 minutes from Mansion House, Cannon Street and Monument stations. We have just about everything you could want on our doorstep – good restaurants, pubs and as many lunch cuisine options you could imagine.
There are multiple gyms within a 5 minute walk from the office, with 3 PureGym branches within a 5 minute walk – we get subsidised PureGym membership with our Private Healthcare – what’s not to love!
We are looking for an ambitious graduate looking to grow within a developing business. Ideal candidates will be those looking to start a career in financial markets or financial media who are keen to learn the ins-and-outs of Acuiti and all we deal in. Experience in sales or similar is a bonus but not a necessity.
Acuiti provides individuals with the opportunity to work in a growth-oriented, small business environment with a healthy team spirit. The company is young and entrepreneurial, with new ideas welcomed and plenty of opportunity to learn from colleagues.
This is a fast-paced environment that values a consumer-centric approach, open communication, self-sufficiency, passion and creative problem solving.
- This role will focus on driving respondents for our research, identifying and engaging senior executives to take part in surveys and building up our extensive network.
- Interact with and influence C-Level potential clients through direct engagement including both cold and warm leads, LinkedIn messaging, and email as some of the channels.
- The role will suit someone who is comfortable engaging senior business executives to take part in surveys for research and building up Acuiti’s extensive network.
- Managing long term relationships with people within the Network.
- Help build the brand and grow the company in the long term.
- Utilise CRM systems (Salesforce) and other platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Generate qualified leads through telephone and cold calling.
- Researching prospects and leads.
- Basic understanding of marketing and thought leadership.
- Educated to a degree level (Finance, Business, Economics or similar is preferable).
- Some experience with telesales / telephone calls with both warm and cold leads is desirable.
- Ambitious and tenacious with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Actively Motivated and driven.
Candidates with experience of; Graduate Telesales, Graduate Business Development, Graduate Data analysis, Marketing, Data collection techniques, Research collaboration, Data validation, Data querying, Time management, Research methodology.