AMETEK Careers | Apply For Test Technician Jobs At AMETEK Careers Portal. AMETEK Jobs | Jobs at AMETEK | Jobs in AMETEK | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in AMETEK UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at AMETEK UK | AMETEK Test Technician Jobs | AMETEK Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In AMETEK UK | Vacancies At AMETEK | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
AMETEK Careers | Online Jobs UK
AMETEK Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In AMETEK UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That AMETEK Released A Hiring Notification For Test Technician Position. And You All Know AMETEK Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With AMETEK And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
AMETEK Careers Apply For Test Technician Jobs In Sunbury
AMETEK Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In AMETEK Because Recently AMETEK Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Test Technician Jobs In AMETEK UK. This Position Hired For Sunbury Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 27420.00 per year For Test Technician Position
Summery Of AMETEK Test Technician Jobs Sunbury
|Recruiting Company / Department :- AMETEK
Hiring Position:- Test Technician
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 27420.00 per year
Apply On:- www.ametek.co.uk
AMETEK Careers | Job Description
Scope of Role:
The Company requires a flexible, self-motivated, and experienced Test Technician to conduct Production Acceptance Testing of Sub-Assemblies and Final Assemblies, also to conduct ‘on-receipt’ testing when required of electronic assemblies and heater product piece parts.
Cross training with assembly and test of A350 product and motion products
Fault finding on units returned for repair / overhaul and Environmental testing using Vibration and High / Low temperature chambers. An understanding of Airflow measurement using AMCA or BS848 Method 8 chambers would be an advantage.
- Carry out Production Acceptance testing on, heaters, fans and motors.
- Carry out manual tests using power analysers, Stroboscobes / Tachometers, Megger, bonding meters and general multimeters
- To carry out all general assembly on a wide range of precision products.
- Analyse test problems and inform the engineer when a design problem exists.
- Test and configuration along with the fault finding of failing parts and component level failure analysis
- Participate in the setting up of in-house test facilities
- Perform tests of highly complex assemblies used in Aerospace.
- Assist with cost reduction ideas and their implementation.
- Performance testing of Fan related products using Flow and Pressure measurement equipment.
- Be aware of and involved in the Company’s commitment to Lean Thinking and Continuous Improvement
- Take responsibility for flagging quality control non-conformances to reduce waste.
- Assist with the cross- training of other test technicians and produce and necessary documentation (Standard Operating Procedures) to assist with this training.
- Undertake all other reasonable requests that are made by the role manager/acting manager or Directors.
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements at all time
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Able to read and understand circuit diagrams.
- PC skills (MS Office).
- Previous proven technical and problem solving experience in an Electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
- DC brushed and brushless motors
AC induction motors
- Good time management
- Practical problem solving ability
- Able to communicate and liaise effectively both internally and externally with suppliers / subcontractors on technical matters
- Able to work to tight deadlines while ensuring that a high quality product is delivered
- Aerospace or very closely related industry
- Experience in a production test environment
- Experience of ESS Environmental Techniques
- Experience of running Vibration test profiles.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Experience in the testing of one or more of the following products: