Allied World Assurance Company Careers | Apply For Compliance Manager Jobs At Allied World Assurance Company Careers Portal. Allied World Assurance Company Jobs | Jobs at Allied World Assurance Company | Jobs in Allied World Assurance Company | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in Allied World Assurance Company UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at Allied World Assurance Company UK | Allied World Assurance Company Compliance Manager Jobs | Allied World Assurance Company Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Allied World Assurance Company UK | Vacancies At Allied World Assurance Company | Part-Time Jobs Near Me| UK Govt Jobs
Allied World Assurance Company Careers | Online Jobs UK
Allied World Assurance Company Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Allied World Assurance Company UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That Allied World Assurance Company Released A Hiring Notification For Compliance Manager Position. And You All Know Allied World Assurance Company Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Allied World Assurance Company And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Allied World Assurance Company Careers Apply For Compliance Manager Jobs In London
Allied World Assurance Company Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Allied World Assurance Company Because Recently Allied World Assurance Company Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Compliance Manager Jobs In Allied World Assurance Company UK. This Position Hired For London Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 33799.00 per year For Compliance Manager Position
Summery Of Allied World Assurance Company Compliance Manager Jobs London
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Allied World Assurance Company
Hiring Position:- Compliance Manager
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 33799.00 per year
Apply On:- alliedworldinsurance.com
Allied World Assurance Company Careers | Job Description
To assist in the provision of compliance services for the Allied World Lloyd’s Syndicate 2232 platform, including the maintenance and communication of policies and procedures, managing regulatory submissions and providing general compliance advice to the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with assessing and monitoring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, including those of the PRA, FCA and Lloyd’s.
- Manage and monitor the regulatory return timetable and ensure those responsible for regulatory returns are aware of deadlines for timely submission.
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of the annual compliance plan, taking into account the compliance risk assessment and compliance monitoring.
- Assist with compliance oversight of Allied World service companies that underwrite on behalf of Lloyd’s Syndicate 2232.
- Provide advice to managers and employees regarding compliance related queries.
- Monitor and review all regulatory communications, including Lloyd’s market bulletins, and disseminate the information as appropriate to relevant personnel.
- Monitor new regulations, rules and requirements and assist with keeping compliance policies updated.
- Manage customer complaints and ensure that they are handled appropriately.
- Coordinate broker onboarding compliance procedures.
- Assist with compliance with the Senior Managers and Certification Regime, including coordinating regulatory applications and updating the responsibilities maps.
- Design and implement compliance training and educational programs, where necessary, including new starter inductions.
- Work effectively within the Legal & Compliance Department to ensure global consistency where possible.
- Such other tasks or duties as assigned from time to time, including compliance assistance for the Allied World Europe (i.e., non-Lloyd’s) platform, as needed.
- Ideally, five years’ experience of working within the wholesale insurance / reinsurance market either for Lloyd’s or a London Market insurer.
- Experience in compliance matters with considerable knowledge of Lloyd’s, PRA and FCA rules and regulatory best practice requirements and the application of same in an insurance / reinsurance context.
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent industry standard. ACII or relevant industry or legal qualifications preferred.
- An effective and confident communicator of complex messages (written and verbal) to both internal and external audiences.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive team member.
- Commercially minded, decisive, highly organized and principled.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, deal with conflicting agendas and meet deadlines.