Addleshaw Goddard Careers | Apply For Banking & Finance Lawyer Jobs At Addleshaw Goddard Careers Portal. Addleshaw Goddard Jobs | Jobs at Addleshaw Goddard | Jobs in Addleshaw Goddard | Online Jobs UK | Jobs in Addleshaw Goddard UK | Online Jobs UK For Freshers | Jobs at Addleshaw Goddard UK | Addleshaw Goddard Banking & Finance Lawyer Jobs | Addleshaw Goddard Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Addleshaw Goddard UK | Vacancies At Addleshaw Goddard | Part-Time Jobs Near Me | UK Govt Jobs
Addleshaw Goddard Careers | Online Jobs UK
Addleshaw Goddard Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Addleshaw Goddard UK, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Because Of That Addleshaw Goddard Released A Hiring Notification For Banking & Finance Lawyer Position. And You All Know Addleshaw Goddard Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Their Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Addleshaw Goddard And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Addleshaw Goddard Careers Apply For Banking & Finance Lawyer Jobs In Leeds
Addleshaw Goddard Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Addleshaw Goddard Because Recently Addleshaw Goddard Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Banking & Finance Lawyer Jobs In Addleshaw Goddard UK. This Position Hired For Leeds Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of £ 95488.00 per year For Banking & Finance Lawyer Position
Summery Of Addleshaw Goddard Banking & Finance Lawyer Jobs Leeds
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Addleshaw Goddard
Hiring Position:- No jobs available at a times
Payout or Salary:- Roughly Pay Of £ 95488.00 per year
Apply On:- careers.addleshawgoddard.com
Addleshaw Goddard Careers | Job Description
Banking & Finance Associates
At Addleshaw Goddard we not only provide technical excellence and experience but, crucially, demonstrate real insight into our clients and what really matters to them. A natural choice for FTSE100 clients and their equivalents in other markets and for the best talent, our people fulfil their potential in an environment where they are developed and valued. We put ourselves in our clients’ shoes, as part of a team of effective business people as well as efficient lawyers.
As a firm, we aim to provide a positive experience to everyone who works here and our focus on financial, lifestyle and wellbeing benefits ensures that this experience goes beyond the nine-to-five.
Our Approach: Best Place to Work
We are committed to having a diverse team and actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and communities. We have a number of inclusion initiatives and employee networks that provide space to discuss the differences that make us who we are and the ways in which we can celebrate this at AG. We promote:
- Soft skills / awards (not just technical)
- Flexible working
- Career progression and opportunities
- Mental Health
- Mindful Business Charter
- Bonus incentives
What can you expect?
- An attractive, competitive salary and benefits package with excellent future prospects.
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture where we all look out for each other at all levels.
- Award winning state of the art technology and innovation including document automation and AI document review systems.
- Exposure to large and high profile local region, UK and international transactions.
- Extensive business development support and training giving you the chance to develop client relationships from early in your career.
- Access to our large network of professional support lawyers and firm wide and team education and training sessions and workshops.
- Regular engagement with senior lawyers and partners who genuinely care about your development and training.
- Secondment opportunities within our International offices and with clients.
We aim to provide a positive experience to everyone who works here. Therefore, we offer the following benefits:
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Competitive employer matched pension contribution rate
- Annual Health and wellbeing subsidy
- One day per year to volunteer (as part of our CSR initiative)
- Buy/Sell holidays (up to 5 days each year)
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives such as The Mindful Business Charter, Mental Health Champions and 1:1 session with an in-house professional
- Market leading talent referral bonus incentives
- AG Excellence awards for the recognition of exceptional effort
- Opt in private medical and private dental insurance
- Opt in annual health screening
- Voluntary critical illness cover
- Annual discretionary bonus plan
The Group and Role
Located within the Finance & Projects Division, our Banking Group is a national team with significant resource in each of our offices in Edinburgh, Aberdeen, London, Leeds and Manchester. The Group acts for a wide variety of banks and financial institutions. We also act for some of the Firm’s corporate and property clients when they borrow. The Group as a whole has significant capability in Real Estate Finance, Corporate Banking (including Leveraged Finance), Derivatives, Asset Finance, Structured Finance, Project Finance and Debt Capital Markets.
Our finance practice is diverse, reflecting the full product offering of our largest lender clients. We are looking for Finance Associates to work on a variety of banking matters and as a minimum, you can expect to gain experience in a broad range transactional finance including leveraged finance, real estate finance, corporate debt and asset based lending.
You will be working with colleagues who are ranked best in class in the legal directories. You’ll benefit from great training, well developed precedents and know how, and constantly developing legal technology. As your career develops you are likely to have opportunities to work with clients on secondment. You’ll work in an environment that is ambitious, collaborative, inclusive and supportive.
At AG we are committed to helping our people to fulfil their potential and a key part in supporting your ambitions is having transparent promotion processes. You will join an ambitious team with a strong track record of internal development and progression.
Required Skills and Experience
You have transactional finance experience, and a keen passion to develop your career in this exciting and evolving area of law. Ideally you have 0-5yrsPQE, however other levels of experience will be considered as this is an expanding team.
- Eager to learn
- Keen and able to use your initiative
- Able to work to deadlines and manage priorities
- Motivated and enjoy finding solutions for your clients
- A skilled relationship builder, able to engage with a wide range of people
- Have a commercial outlook and strong attention to detail
- A team player who wants to be involved and have an impact
We look forward to hearing from you.
MEET THE RECRUITER
Email Kirsty McFarlane: [email protected]
Speak with Kirsty McFarlane: +44 131 222 9517
View Kirsty McFarlane’s LinkedIn:
WEALTH & PROTECTION
HEALTH & WELLBEING